We are seeking a Mental Health Professional (MHP) for social services team. This person should be well versed in Recovery and committed to practice under a Recovery Model that promotes rights, dignity and independence. The MHP is responsible for service coordination and documentation of resident interventions, services, and treatment provision. The MHP is also an integral player in crisis response.
- Motivation and commitment to work with residents who live with mental illness despite their clinical presentation
- Ability to work professionally and patiently during a crisis
- Must hold a BA in a social science field or have 5 years supervised clinical experience in a mental health setting
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must adhere to documentation timelines