We are seeking compassionate and competent individuals who have a passion working with adults with serious mental illness. Typical tasks include assisting residents with their daily routines (ie. hygiene, room up keep, etc.), taking vital signs, and engaging in therapeutic interactions with the residents. The RSA must be dedicated in assisting the team to make a home-like environment.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the residents
- Demonstrates an appreciation of culture of Recovery
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Be able to handle and process problems, situations, or emergencies in a polite, respectful, and professional manner
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Therapeutically engage with residents regardless of their manner of presentation.
- Ability to work as part of the interdisciplinary team including crisis intervention